School Travel Passes

School travel pass applications for students travelling in rural and regional areas can now be done online. This means that there is now one online application regardless of where you live in NSW or how many transport operators are used to travel to school.

Students can now update their details online (for example if they change their address or school). New applications for school travel passes for 2017 open from the start of Term 4, 2016. Parents without ready access to the internet can phone 131 500 for assistance with their application.

For more information please read the Information pamphlet .





Tweet This